£2320.00 Ex VAT | £2784.00
Küschall Champion 2.0
Kuschall Champion is the unique wheelchair that will give you the driving experience of a rigid frame with the convenience of a folding. It's the ultimate combination of modern design with proven hybrid performance.
- Folding aluminium frame
- 75° or 90° front angle
- 120kg max user weight
- Multiple adjustments - front & rear seat height and centre of gravity
- 24" self propelled wheels
- Choose from 7 seat widths, 8 seat depths and a range of front & rear seat heights
- Choose from 5 colours
Strength, lightness and rigidity. The hydroformed front frame on the Kuschall Champion enhances your driving performance, increasing the stiffness and enabling effortless transfers with the ergonomic grip.
Hydroformed front frame
Optimised driving performance due to lower flex (higher stiffness) in knee area.
Light active brake
Minimalistic design, precision even in the smallest details.
The innovative handrim profile enables you to gain control, the low effort grip reduces the stresses during propelling.
Fold the wheelchair and the backrest effortlessly in one movement.
Unique folding unit
Quick and easy centre of gravity adjustments ensure you’re sitting at the optimum position for your preferred activity level.
Keep on track
Intuitive castor housing adjustment, keeps the Champion rolling smooth and steady.
As well as being small, practical and configurable, the Champion is also adjustable. 9 position centre of gravity Rear and Front seat height Backrest height and angle Multiple adjustments ensures the Champion remains the perfect fit around you.
The folding mechanism is the reason the Champion has a superior driving performance vs other foldable wheelchairs. Perfectly engineered, to deliver the rigidity, appearance and driving performance of a rigid wheelchair, with the practicality of a folding.
- Max User Weight 120kg (19 Stone)
- Lightweight Folding Fully Hydroformed Aluminium Wheelchair
- Multiple adjustments, Front, Rear Seat Heights and Centre of Gravity
- Aluminium Front Frame with 75° or 90° Front Frame Angles
- 24" Self Propel Q/R Wheels with Grey Aluminium Handrims
- Schwalbe Black and Grey Pneumatic Tyres
- Choice of 7 Seat Widths 360mm to 480mm (14" - 19")
- Choice of 8 Seat Depths 340mm to 480mm (13" - 19")
- Choice of 5 Standard Frame Colours
- Range of Front Seat Heights 450mm to 540mm (17" - 21")
- Range of Rear Seat Heights 390mm to 480mm (15" - 19")
- Folding Backrest, Angle Adjustable and Soft Lock Feature
- Nylon Light Upholstery
- Angle and Height Adjustable Rigid Footrest, with Calf Strap
- Without Push Handles, Flip up Carbon Clothesguards
- Unfolding Help Cord. Black Comfort Front Castor
- Standard Brake Lever Bent
- Tool Kit.