£4845.00 Ex VAT | £5814.00 Inc VAT
NEW E-motion M25 – the push rim activated add-on that takes the strain off!
This is the latest model of the incredible E-Motion wheelchair power add on system from Alber and significantly lighter than the previous models.
The e-motion combines active mobility with therapeutic benefit. Even wheelchair drivers with limited arm and body strength can gain back their mobility with e-motion. The electric motors that are integrated in the wheel hubs effectively support the wheelchair user which has to put in much less effort to travel greater distances or slopes.
The e-motion lets you enjoy independence. It provides you that extra boost you need to conquer each day, including the extraordinary things in life, on your own. With a support speed of up to 8.5 km/h* and a range of up to 25 km, you can reach your destination with ease and minimal strain. Thanks to the built-in lithium-ion batteries, you no longer have to worry about recharging in between journeys and can enjoy your independence to the full.
What about freedom? Whether it's longer distances, slopes or a few kilos more in your luggage, e-motion supports you in every situation, even when braking downhill. With e-motion, you can expand your range of action, keep moving, and train your vital functions. At the same time, you permanently protect your muscles and joints from overwork. The optionally available ECS remote control allows you to switch the e-motion drive wheels on and off easily from your seat, and switch between two different assistance levels to suit both indoor and outdoor use. In addition the ECS allows to activate the patented hill holder function that prevents the wheelchair from rolling away on slopes.
The e-motion also features a free Mobility App, which provides users with several preset driving profiles and other features such as battery indication and current speed. Moreover the optional Mobility Plus Package allows to increase the maximum speed and to use an innovative Cruise Mode that keeps a permanent speed on a single push.
- Push-rim: Using the push-rim activates the motors for assistance. The sensitivity of the push-rim sensors e.g. the need strength to activate the sensor can individually be adjusted for each drive wheel.
- The integrated batteries feature the latest Lithium-ion technology with excellent range and high durability.
- The drive wheels are easy to attach and to detach from the wheelchair, available in diameters 22", 24" and 25". Manual wheels may still be used.
- ECS remote control: Switches the wheelchair on and off from a seated position. Allows to change the assist level and to activate the patented hill holder function.
- Several push rim and tyre options are available to suit the individual needs of each user.
*: Subject to extra charge.
The e-motion M25 drive wheel is easily attached and the battery pack is integrated into the wheel hub.
Drive wheel info:
- Available wheel sizes 22", 24", 26"
- 150 kg maximum user weight, maximum total system weight 190 kg
- Electronics and battery integrated in the wheel hub
- 7.8 kg per wheel (standard version 24")
- Brushed stainless steel push rim
- e-motion increases the wheelchair width by approx. 2– 4 cm, depending on the mode
ECS remote control (Ergonomic Control System) - optional
- Switching the e-motion wheels on and off from a seated position
- Handy, ergonomic design
- The buttons are easy to operate even with little force
- Clearly arranged, easy-to-read LCD display
- Reliable battery indication in 20% steps
- Selection of two individually programmable assistance levels for indoors and outdoors
- Additional learning mode for beginners
- Rollback delay: The drive wheels of the e-motion delay the wheelchair
- from rolling back on slopes and hold the position for 5 seconds to enable relaxed repositioning of the hands
Automatic battery charger:
- Magnetic contacting of the charging plug with the charging socket on the e-motion wheels
- Charges both e-motion wheels at the same time
- Automatic adaptation to the mains voltage (100– 240 V)
- Removable power cable
- Electronic charging and switch-off mechanism
- Charge status is indicated by the LEDs on the e-motion wheel and on the battery charger
- Battery charging time approx. 6 h
- Wheel size: 22”, 24” or 26‘‘
- Speed: Assistance 0 - 6 km/h or 8.5 km/h in combination with Mobility Plus Package
- Climbing and braking ability: The technical limits and specifications of the original wheelchair
- manufacturer must be observed.
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg
- Max. permitted total weight: 190 kg (e-motion, wheelchair and wheelchair driver)
- Batteries: 36.5 V, 2 x 4.3 Ah, lithium-ion, leakproof and maintenance free
Weight of individual parts:
- Total weight: 15.6 kg
- Drive wheel (including battery): 7.8 kg
- E-motion complies with the EC Regulation 745 concerning medical devices.
- Certified in accordance with ISO 13485:2016 for medical devices.
- Just one small bracket on both sides of the wheelchair
- Fits virtually all common wheelchair models
- Wheel can be attached in any position
- In most cases the manual wheels can still be used
Other accessories available:
- Anti tippers with swiveling and jack up function:
- Removable via quick-release device
- With jack-up function for easy removal of the wheels
- With automatic swiveling function for crossing curbs and thresholds
- Adjustable height and length
- Anti-tippers must be mounted in pairs
Additional accessories are avaiable such as push rims, alternative tyres etc.