£3495.00 Ex VAT | £4194.00 Inc VAT
MT Push is our buddy chair and provides inclusive access as it has the ability to push over a wide variety of terrain.
It does not have the unique lever drive system where riders can propel themselves but has an adjustable push handle located behind the user, which is where the steering and braking takes place by the riders buddy. The drive levers have been replaced with adjustable armrests for rider comfort and ease of use and manoeuvrability has been taken into consideration for the person pushing.
The MT Push was developed and evolved following discussions with the National Trust in the UK who were looking to open up their outdoor spaces for all to enjoy. They now have a growing number of sites who provide these all terrain wheelchairs for visitor use - see the National Trust page for more information.
With all the features and rugged good looks of our original Mountain Trike, but without the need to self propel - this Trike comes with a built in push handle so you can be pushed in style. We introduced the MT Push into our product range in 2015 and customers have found it ideal for country walks with family and friends, city breaks, strolls along the beach and even muddy music festivals! The MT Push is the perfect partnership for both the rider and person pushing - providing comfort, safety and ease of use - so everyone can have fun exploring.
If at any point your circumstances change, it is possible to convert the MT Push to the lever drive Mountain Trike - this offers greater flexibility and the option to self propel at a later point should you require. We are able to adapt the adult frame to suit a child so that the Trike grows with them into adulthood making it a great long term purchase.
Pushing - The large front wheels and rugged chassis make the MT Push a joy to push over a variety of terrain, even wet grass, muddy trails, uneven paving and sand - it really takes little effort to push.
- Air suspension - gives you smooth and comfortable ride when travelling over rough terrain, rocks, curbs and cobbles. Trike is highly stable.
- Hydraulic disc brakes - gives you great control and braking in all weather, over rough terrain and steep hills. Adaptable and adjustable to suit you.
- BRAKES - All weather SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes mounted on push handle
- STEERING - Controlled from push handle
- FOOTREST - adjustable height footrest, flips up for transfer, removable
- SUPPORT - moulded comfort cushions, foot straps, option for seatbelt
- ARMRESTS - Adjustable and removable, foam covered for comfort
- SIDE GUARDS - Wipe clean fabric, flexible and unrestrictive
- LENGTH (FULLY ASSEMBLED) - 132cm
- SEAT WIDTH - 17inches
- SEAT ANGLE - 20 degrees ‘bucket’ for comfort and safety
- SEAT CUSHION - Removable foam cushion (Size 40cm), wipe clean polyester fabric
- SEAT HEIGHT FROM GROUND - 46.5cm
- SEAT LENGTH - 44.7cm - 48.7cm
- FOOTREST HEIGHT - Max foot rest height - 41cm to 48cm
- WHEEL SIZE - 24 inches
- OVERALL WIDTH - 74cm (no push rims) 78cm (with push rims)
- WEIGHT - 20kg
- BACK HEIGHT - 42cm (also adjustable forwards or backwards)
- FOR TRANSPORT - The seat back folds flat and the rear wheel folds underneath Push handle is removable with a quick release lever
- RIDER - Maximum weight of rider is 100KG, Maximum height of rider is 6’4
- FOLD - MT Push can be folded into a cube for easy transportation