£2499.00 Ex VAT | £2998.80 Inc VAT
The JoyRider is a lightweight folding powered chair with a fresh, modern and innovative design. The rear wheels/motors/battery/power module section can be separated from the rest of the frame, and with heaviest part at under 14kg, the chair is very easy to load into a car.
JoyRider is joystick controlled with a pair of brushless motors driving the rear wheels. It is a versatile powered chair for both outdoor use and, being highly manoeuvrable, excellent indoors too. They fold incredibly easily and quickly and fit into most car boots and take up very little space indoors. They are great travel chairs for days out, cruises and we can supply a battery certificate for airline travel. The chairs are superbly made and finished.
- Folds in a couple of seconds but also cleverly separates into two parts, the heaviest being just 13.5 kg!
- Overall weight 23kg (inc battery).
- 2 x 200W brushless motors with electromagnetic braking.
- Batteries approved for air travel.
- On-board anti-tip wheels.
- Easy controls allow you or the carer to adjust the speed and control the direction.
- Two battery options to choose from.
- Easy to fit carer control option available.
- Size mm (open): LxWxH: 855x645x910mm
- Size mm (folded): LxWxH: 1115×645×320mm
- Maximum weight capacity: 115kg / 253lb
- Gross/net weight: Separated chair: Front section: 9kg Rear Section:13.8kg (including battery)
- Complete chair: With battery: 22.8kg Without battery: 21.1kg
- Seat width: 19” / 483mm
- Seat height from ground: 20.5” / 521mm
- Drive wheels: 10” pneumatic tyre
- Front wheels: 7” PU tyre
- Motors: 2 x 200W brushless motors with electromagnetic braking
- Gradient: 12 degrees
- Lithium Battery capacity: 24V 8.7AH
- Travel distance: Up to 8 miles
- Speed: Up to 4 mph / 6.5 kph